What is Search Engine Optimisation – SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of getting your website ranked highly in the Search Engine Results page. Having an effective and well thought out SEO strategy is one of the most important and profitable things you can do for your business. Research shows that there are on average 2 million searches on Google every minute! Amongst these 2 million searches, 80-85% of these searches are for a product or service. A well designed Search Engine Optimisation campaign will help you to ensure that your website can be found by those searching for products or services relating to your business.
- Can help improve the number of conversions.
- Improvement of website ranking on the Google search engines.
- Increased of Traffic- Overtime Evolution Digital will help improve keywords appear higher on the search engines. Once the keyword rankings start to improve, the ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction- An SEO friendly website contains meaningful content, effective keywords, no junk information, no illegal links, etc. Therefore, visitors can have a good reading experience with a positive impression of your business site.
- SEO is about quality and not quantity- Search Engine Optimisation is not just about online traffic, instead assuring that the right sort of people (your target customers) see your website within your chosen market sector, for your specific product or service.
So it’s not the quantity of visitors being driven to your website that matters, but the quality.
- Improved brand recognition and brand perception.
SEO Services Ireland
Every Business knows they need search engine optimisation, but they don’t know much beyond that. We can help you evaluate your website and come up a Search Engine Optimisation strategy that suits your business goals. Our Seo services in Dublin includes:
- Keyword research
- Optimising meta title tags, description tags and alt tags
- Keyword inclusion in content
- Adding Heading 1’s to each page and H2-H6 if necessary
- Adding Anchor text
- Content Analysis
- Duplicate content review
- Local SEO
- Adding structured data mark-up to the website to give more information about your business to Google
- Adding XML, HTML, Video and Image Sitemaps to Google Webmasters
- Link Building
- Content Strategy
- Directories- Adding business to local directories which includes a back link to website
- Search Engine submission to popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo.
Monthly SEO Work
- Monthly ranking report
- Monthly analytics report
- Blog creation
- Submission of website to directories
- Competitor analysis
- Website content review and then updating content
- Anchor text optimisation
- Applying any of the recent developments in SEO to the website.
- Testing the Meta Title/description tags to optimise their performance.
- Monitoring Google Webmaster tools to make sure there are no broken links, URLs not working.
Do you need Local SEO?
Does your business have a physical location in Dublin, Ireland or abroad that you want customers to visit?
If the answer is yes, then you definitely need Local SEO.
What is Local SEO I hear you ask?
Local SEO is something that is becoming as essential as organic SEO. The two types have many similarities, but with some essential differences.
Local SEO is about delivering results based on the current location of the searcher. For example, if you are a coffee shop owner and someone in or near your shop’s location searches for “the best coffee shop in Dublin”; you want to make sure that your coffee shop is the first one that comes up in their results. By ranking highly on that persons search, you will significantly increase the chances of them actually visiting your shop. They are already in your local vicinity; it makes sense for them to pay your shop a visit! You just need to make sure that they know about you!
Benefits of Local SEO
- More Conversions- This is because the local keywords will be highly targeted which will lead to more conversions for your business.
- Increase your chances of appearing high in the SERPS
- People Primarily Use the Internet When Searching for Local Businesses- Today, 83% of consumers use search engines to find local businesses.
- It Takes Advantage of Enhanced Google Features- Google+ has changed the way people use the internet. When you include local SEO keywords on your website and social media pages, you make it easier for Google to offer users enhanced services such as a map showing your location, pictures of your business and reviews posted by users online.
How can Evolution Digital help?
Evolution Digital are a full-service digital marketing agency, specialising in SEO services in Ireland. There are many ways of ensuring that your website is optimised for Local SEO. At Evolution Digital we are happy to fully implement a Local SEO campaign for your business. From the initial steps of getting your Google Places for Business Page, to conducting on-page Local SEO and encouraging reviews from your existing customers, we will ensure that you always rank highly in local searches.
Below is a list of the techniques we will apply to improve the Local SEO of your business:
- Local Keywords research
- Creating and optimising the Google My Business page
- Verifying the Google My Business as a local business
- Add more categories in the ‘About’ Section.
- Optimising Google My Business URL
- Adding photos to Google My Business page
- Optimising website with ‘Local’ keywords to improve ranking of keywords. This is done by optimising the URLs, Heading tags, Meta Data and content.
- Submission of website to local directories
- Adding Social sharing buttons to the website.
- Adding local Schema data to website
Contact our SEO Agency in South Dublin today on 01 288 5118, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.