What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
Conversion Rate Optimisation is all about improving the experience for the people who visit your website. Getting a person to land on your website is only step one of the process. If your website does not provide people with the information they are looking for, they will quickly move onto another website and you will have lost a sale.
How does it work?
- We first do an analysis of the website.
- We then analyse data using Google analytics to see if we can find any problems on the website that we could resolve. This would be analysing the click through rate of pages/ads, drop off areas and on page content, etc.
- Landing Page Optimisation– With your visitor only giving on average 5 seconds to decide whether to leave or stay, your message must be clear and attention grabbing. Taking this into account we will be analysing the landing page to see if we can make any improvements.
- Reducing Bounce Rates
- We then either implement these changes on the website or work with your web developer to implement these changes to the website.
Examples of Conversions
- Filling out a contact form
- Creating an account
- Signing up for a newsletter
How Can Evolution Digital Help?
Our first job is to identify your goals and understand your visitors thought process. We will study your existing traffic and aim to convert passive website visitors into engaged users. The key is to identify what users look for when they visit your website. It is essential that you give the user the information they want before they tire and move on. It is all about creating a worthwhile experience for them.